Be part of our supportive holistic community. Find support, information, friendship, and resources for your parenting journey
Feel like the only parent out there doing things "differently"? You're not! As a member of the Holistic Moms Network, you will meet others, in real life and online, who share a passion for natural living. Our 501(c)3 organization serves to bring holistic living awareness, support, education, and resources to families throughout the United States and recognizes the amazing power of community and connection. We are a member-based organization and rely on your generous membership donations to support our volunteer community organizers as they form and grow their local HMN communities, and to support our efforts to spread awareness to holistic living.
Here are the current membership benefits we have to offer:
- Community membership, both locally and nationally, in-person and online.
- Free access to a 40 video eCourse: Homeopathic Healing Solutions from Dana Ullman, MPH, CCH (details on how to access in your confirmation email)
- Complimentary Mabel's Labels Customized Label Pack (more details plus sign up in registration form)
- Complimentary 1 Year digital subscription to Organic Spa magazine (more details plus sign up in registration form)
- Complimentary KnoWEwell Individual Basic access (more details plus sign up in registration form)
HMN Members receive a 15% discount on every order to Fullscript, an online dispensing platform that ships supplements to your front door. (more details plus sign up in registration form). HMN Community Organizers (formerly Co-leaders) receive a 30% discount on orders.
Please complete the form below and click the Submit button to be taken to the payment processing page. Please complete the entire process, including online payment, to obtain your HMN Membership. As membership serves as a contribution to our non-profit organization, membership fees are non-refundable. Once payment is received and processed, there will be no refunds due to Chapter closings, financial hardship, or similar circumstances. All National benefits of membership will continue regardless of affiliate Chapter status.
Memberships are processed every 2 weeks, so it may take up to 14 days for your membership to be fully active.