Sponsored by Boiron
First aid kit? What first aid kit? That’s a question you don’t want to ask when encountering the unexpected. Having a few homeopathic essentials on hand is never a bad idea, whether at home, on vacation, or shuttling the kids to sporting events.
With so many situations to prepare for, it can be difficult to decide what you need. This guide will get you started with homeopathic basics to keep your family healthy, covering everything from accidents to sleep troubles.
For Accidents, Injuries, and Pain
- Arnicare montana relieves muscle pain and stiffness from minor injuries, overexertion and falls, and reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.* Carry a topical like Arnicare Gel to spot treat bumps and bruises, as well as oral pellets for general pain relief and athletic injuries.
- Calendula Cream is a staple in every first aid kit. It’s made from the garden marigold to soothe and heal a variety of skin irritations, including cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns, and sunburn.*
For Nausea and Digestive Relief
- MotionCalm for ages 2 and up treats nausea, vomiting, and dizziness caused by motion sickness.* It can be taken before travel to prevent motion sickness or used at the onset of symptoms for relief.
- Nux vomica relieves nausea and cramps caused by overindulgence, as well as occasional heartburn triggered by spicy foods, tobacco, or alcohol.*
For Sleep and Emotional First Aid
- Coffea cruda, a homeopathic preparation of green coffee, relieves occasional sleeplessness with mental hyperactivity or racing thoughts.*
- Kali phosphoricum addresses physical and mental fatigue symptoms, including tension headaches and concentration difficulties caused by overwork.*
For Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Pulsatilla targets thick yellow nasal discharge caused by the common cold.*
- Gelsemium sempervirens relieves fever, headache, dizziness, and general weakness from a cold or flu.*
Use this list as a starting point to curate your own natural first aid kit to fit your family. Having homeopathic remedies at the ready will give you peace of mind knowing that you’re prepared to provide care in a pinch. Visit BoironUSA.com to shop for these and other homeopathic medicines, plus pre-filled kits and storage solutions.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.